Executive / Retained Search
Some searches require more than others. More time. More speed. More dedication. More flexibility. More confidentiality. For these types of situations, an Executive / Retained Search might be the solution for you.
Executive / Retained Search solutions require more of a commitment on the part of the client and the recruiter.The stakes are higher for both parties as there is a certain amount of risk involved.
Situations that may call for a Executive / Retained Search include:
- You need to fill an executive level position within your organization
- You need to replace the person currently filling a position
- You have a position that requires a candidate with a specific, specialized skill set
- You have to fill a position in which confidentiality is paramount
- You have an urgent search, at any level, where time is a critical factor
Advantages of a Executive / Retained Search:
- Top Priority – you receive a dedicated team of recruiters, exclusively working on your search until it is completed
- Time Management – we work with you at the beginning of the search to develop a customized time table to complete the search based on your needs
- Full Service - you gain access to highest levels of staffing services available
- Single Source Contact – not juggling candidates from several vendors and seeing many duplicates (not seeing same candidates over and over from several vendors) (work exclusively with us)
- Scalable Solution – project team can grow or shrink depending on the changing needs of the search
- Candidate Exclusivity – any candidate presented to you during the search will not be presented to anyone else during that time